Thursday, May 31, 2012

Entitlement with Relationships

First of all yes I know its to late to be blogging. When we take about entitlement the first thing that comes to my mine is people with jobs, students, etc. But I found this article and it talks about the romantic relationships dealing with entitlement. And how couples in relationships feel a sense of entitlement, and is excepted for that individuals  his or her wishes,needs and fantasies should be fulfilled by that partner.It also talks about how a positive or negative responses can change in the  relationship.

2 comments:

  1. I remember a time when a person in a relationship who was high maintenance was called a princess. Now we say they are narcissitic and feel entitled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, but some people like to be in relationships where they are spoiled or the other way around like to spoil there spouse. So I think it comes down to communication and getting to know the person before you get into a relationship with them. It can save a lot of heartache in the long run.

    ReplyDelete