Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dullness is not excepted here

Wow I haven't been in school for seven years. Getting back in to the mix of things have been crazy. CRAZY. let me tell you. I"m only 28 and working to get my second degree.  At first I was scared now I have no fear that I can put on mine to any thing if i work hard at it. The past couple of years have been a change. Working, now going to school, and my son. never a dull moment. I remember when I used to be bored with nothing to do. that was then and now I live.

1 comment:

  1. I commend you on going back to school and pursuing a second degree. I took 3 years off from school to dedicate time to my daughter and my full time job and that was tough but definitely needed. Many full time and single parent moms sometimes don't think they have the time to juggle home, work and kids but its amazing how much we can accomplish when we put our mind to it. Good luck to you Lina!

    ReplyDelete