Friday, June 15, 2012

Writing

I can be the first to tell people writing is not my strong point, give me math questions then writing a paper. But since I been talking classes I have noticed in the first week I had a lot of papers to write. And a blog to write in curiosity to one of my teachers. But then I noticed that the more I wrote the more I learned how to express my self better, I'm not saying I don't make errors but I feel at ease now  going up to someone and asking if they can look over my paper. And I admit once I wrote the paper I never looked at it again. Which is bad. yea bad. I  think I learned a lot this quarter. Now that I look back at it when I went to the Art Institute of Ft.Lauderdale for three years and I think I had written four papers at least . Yea Wow. Its never to late to learn something.

3 comments:

  1. I was the opposite. I thought I knew how to write because I was always able to express myself on paper more so than talking.NOT!! My grammer needs a lot of work as well as APA. I am getting there slowly. Though now I can give speeches so easily!! That was something I never thought I would be compfortable doing. S.U. has built confidence level so I do not fear speaking aloud anymore. Thanks to all my Professors who have helped me to be the student I have become.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased, Herrera, that you were in my class. It has been a delight to follow your thoughts on your blog. Thanks for giving me the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY lina, I DID NOT GET A CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU TODAY,I HOPE EVERYTHING WENT O.K.

    ReplyDelete